Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all agricultural regions and a wide variety of commodity production and farming systems, this comprehensive survey synthesizes twenty years of research on climate change and Canadian agriculture.
- Author BiographyEllen Wall is a research scientist in environmental sciences; Barry Smit is a professor of geography and Canada Research Chair in Global Environmental Change; and Johanna Wandel is a postdoctoral research associate with the Department of Geography - all at the University of Guelph. The authors/editors are also members of the Advisory Committee for C-CIARN Agriculture (Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Research Network for Agriculture).
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleSustainability and the Environment
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2007
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note42 charts, 9 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarry Smit,Ellen Wall,Johanna Wandel
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.