All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis title aims to provide introductory and concluding surveys on the subject of farms, trees and farmers. Two central parts explore trends in farmer tree-growing and the factors which influence decision-making. Eight case studies cover topics from the need for tree products to market access.
- Author BiographyJ E Michael Arnold is a forest economist who was formerly at the Oxford Forestry Institute. Peter A Dewees is a Natural Resource Management Specialist at the World Bank.
- Author(s)J. E. Michael Arnold,Peter A. Dewees
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.