CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAndrew D. Hamilton,Said M. Sebti
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsSignal Transduction Pathways: A Goldmine for Therapeutic Targets, Paul Workman. The Biochemistry of Farnesyltransferase and Geranylgeranyltransferase I, Chih-Chin Huang, Carol A. Fierke, and Patrick J. Casey. Structures of Protein Farnesyltransferase, Stephen B. Long and Lorena S. Beese. Peptidomimetic-Based Inhibitors of Farnesyltransferase, David Knowles, Jiazhi Sun, Saul Rosenberg, Said M. Sebti, and Andrew D. Hamilton. Antitumor Efficacy of a Farnesyltransferase Inhibitor in Transgenic Mice, Jackson B. Gibbs, Samuel L. Graham, George D. Hartman, Kenneth S. Koblan, Nancy E. Kohl, Charles Omer, Angel Pellicier, Jolene Windle, and Allen Oliff. Development of Farnesyltransferase Inhibitors as Potential Antitumor Agents, Veeraswamy Manne, Frank Lee, Ning Yan, Craig Fairchild, and William C. Rose. Tricyclic Farnesyl Protein Transferase Inhibitors: Antitumor Activity and Effects on Protein Prenylation, W. Robert Bishop, James J.-K. Pai, Lydia Armstrong, Marguerite B. Dalton, Ronald J. Doll, Arthur Taveras, George Njoroge, Michael Sinensky, Fang Zhang, Ming Liu, and Paul Kirschmeier. Histidylbenzylglycinamides: A Novel Class of Farnesyl Diphosphate-Competitive Peptidic Farnesyltransferase Inhibitors, Judith S. Sebolt-Leopold, Daniele M. Leonard, and W. R. Leopold. From Random Screening of Chemical Libraries to the Optimization of FPP-Competitive Inhibitors of Farnesyltransferase, Patrick Mailliet, Abdel Laoui, Jean-Dominique Bourzat, Marc Capet, Michel Cheve, Alain Commercon, Norbert Dereu, Alain LeBrun, Jean-Paul Martin, Jean-Francois Peyronel, Christophe Salagnad, Fabienne Thompson, Martine Zucco, Jean-Dominique Guitton, Guy Pantel, Marie-Christine Bissery, Clive Brealey, Jacques Lavayre, Yves Lelievre, Jean-Francois Riou, Patricia Vrignaud, Marc Duchesne, and Francois Lavelle. Genetic Analysis of FTase and GGTase I and Natural Product Farnesyltransferase Inhibitors, Fuyuhiko Tamanoi, Keith Del Villar, Nicole Robinson, MeeRhan Kim, Jun Urano, and Wenli Yang.Effects of Farnesyltransferase Inhibitors on Cytoskeleton, Cell Transformation, and Tumorigenesis: The FTI-Rho Hypothesis, George C. Prendergast. Prenyltransferase Inhibitors as Radiosensitizers, Eric J. Bernhard, Ruth J. Muschel, Elizabeth Cohen-Jonathan, Gilles Favre, Andrew D. Hamilton, Said M. Sebti, and W. Gillies McKenna. Farnesyltransferase and Geranylgeranyltransferase I Inhibitors as Novel Agents for Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases, Said M. Sebti and Andrew D. Hamilton. Protein Prenylation in Trypanosomatids: A New Piggy-Back Medicinal Chemistry Target for the Development of Agents Against Tropical Diseases, Michael H. Gelb, Frederick S. Buckner, Kohei Yokoyama, Junko Ohkanda, Andrew D. Hamilton, Lisa Nguyen, Bartira Rossi-Bergmann, Kenneth D. Stuart, Said M. Sebti, and Wesley C. Van Voorhis. Early Clinical Experience with Farnesyl Protein Transferase Inhibitors: From the Bench to the Bedside, Amita Patnaik and Eric K. Rowinsky. Phase I Trial of Oral R115777 in Patients with Refractory Solid Tumors: Preliminary Results, Gary R. Hudes and Jessie Schol. Farnesyltransferase and Geranylgeranyltransferase Inhibitors: The Saga Continues, Adrienne D. Cox, L. Gerard Toussaint III, James J. Fiordalisi, Kelley Rogers-Graham, and Channing J. Der. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.