Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Faroes are eighteen North Atlantic islands located northwest of Scotland and halfway between Iceland and Norway. Since 1948 they have been an autonomous region of Denmark with their own parliament, flag and official national language.
- Author BiographyJames Proctor is a travel writer and former BBC journalist specialising in European affairs. He visits the Faroe Islands frequently and describes his knowledge of the islands as 'exhaustive'.
- Author(s)James Proctor
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date02/09/2013
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 13 maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.