All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFaroe Islands Travel Guide - Holiday tips and expert advice featuring Torshavn hotels and restaurants, birdwatching, island transport, festivals, culture. This guide also covers wildlife and puffin sites such as the Vestmanna Bird Cliffs, Mykines, Akraberg and Suduroy Cliffs, Kalsoy, Gjogv, Klaksvik, Nolsoy, G! Festival and folk dancing.14 maps.
- Author BiographyJames Proctor first travelled to the Faroe Islands in 1992 and has been back and forth over the past 20-odd years ever since. Specialising in the Nordic countries, he has written a total of six guidebooks, including one to neighbouring Iceland, and has worked on many more. He has appeared on Faroese television and radio and is known in the islands as the author of the Bradt guide - the only English-language guide to the islands. James speaks several Scandinavian languages and is currently learning Faroese to add to his portfolio.
- Author(s)James Proctor
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.43
- £10.86Trending at £11.50
- £11.35Trending at £13.25
- £10.71Trending at £14.13
- £5.45Trending at £5.84
- £9.05Trending at £12.08
- £12.52Trending at £17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.