CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook contains more than 250 mouth-watering recipes from the Old South and prepared at the University Club in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Cookbook collectors and happy cooks everywhere will welcome this popular cookbook that preserves easy recipes.
- Author BiographyAlline P. Van Duzor came from Atlanta in 1946 to manage the new University Club at The University of Alabama. Camille Maxwell Elebash, a native Tuscaloosan, is Professor Emerita of the College of Communication at The University of Alabama and a former board member of the University Club, where she continues to enjoy her meals.
- Author(s)Alline P. Van Duzor
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleFire Ant Books
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byCamille Maxwell Elebash
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.