All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne-of-a-kind craft book for making fashionable accessories for every occasion: garden teas, weddings, parties, or any fascinator-worthy event. No professional millinery skills required!
- Author BiographyHannah Scheidig is the founder and creative director of arabellabridal.com and madebycraftparties.com. Her bridal millinery business has been featured in Vogue UK, The Scottish Wedding Directory, The Best Scottish Weddings, and others. She has taught hundreds of students the art of fascinator-making. She lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Author(s)Hannah Scheidig
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight798 g
- Width218 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.