About this product
- DescriptionFlying and the pilot were significant metaphors of fascism's mythical modernity. Fernando Esposito traces the changing meanings of these highly charged symbols from the air show in Brescia, to the sky above the trenches of the First World War to the violent ideological clashes of the interwar period.
- Author BiographyFernando Esposito is Lecturer at the Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen, Germany.
- Author(s)Fernando Esposito
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight811 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.43Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.