All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the literary work of Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, the founder of the Italian Futurist movement and an early associate of Mussolini, the author explores the point of contact between a progressive aesthetic practice and a reactionary political ideology.
- Author(s)Andrew Hewitt
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.