Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an interpretative overview of the idiosyncratic writings of eight theorists whose work has profoundly influenced the conceptual and theoretical basis of our contemporary understanding of clothes and the fashion system. This book also provides an historical outline of Western conceptions of clothes and fashion.
- Author BiographyMichael Carter is Senior Lecturer in Art History and Theory, University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Michael Carter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.