Consider these sponsored items
- £42.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the design process can be successfully applied to satisfy market needs and trends Fashion design seems to be a glamorous mystery for which only the fortunate few have sufficient talent to succeed. In reality, commercially successful results can be achieved if the right processes are followed in the early design process.
- Author BiographyKathryn McKelvey is a Reader at Northumbria University, in the School of Design. She teaches drawing and visual communication to Motion Graphics and Animation students, but fashion remains a key component for her own research. Kathryn has worked in the fashion forecasting industry in New York as an illustrator and designer. Janine Munslow is the head of fashion at Northumbria University. Previously, Janine worked as a fashion and textile designer in London, before setting up her own design label partnership, Guerilla Farm, wholesaling in Europe, USA and the Far East, and with established fashion outlets in London.
- Author(s)Janine Munslow,Kathryn McKelvey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight564 g
- Width183 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.98Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.