All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.12Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.04Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHelps aspiring fashion designers sketch trendy, fashion forward looks.
- Author BiographyBrooke Hagel has been an artist ever since she could hold a crayon. She is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology, where she majored in Fashion Design with an Art Specialization. She has worked in the fashion industry, wardrobe for television and theater, styling, art direction and product design and development. She opened an Etsy shop a few years ago because fashion and drawing were passions of her that she had not been doing enough of in recent years. Her shop has been successful and brought her many great freelance opportunities. Sarah J. Dahl grew up as an essentially self-taught child artist and designer in Southern California, heavily influenced by fashion, fine art, comics, and illustrations. Starting as a teenager, she had been involved in the Los Angeles fashion industry as collection fashion illustrator, while earning her dual BFAs in Illustration and Graphic Design and AA in Fashion Design. She established Dahl Design, Inc. in 2003, under which she has been illustrator, fine artist, graphic designer, photographer, and manager. In 2007, she shifted to New York, and has been a part of the NYC fashion industry, as illustrator and designer, ever since. She has been interviewed for a fashion illustrator Q&A article on NextInFashion.com, which was also posted on New York Fashion Week's Facebook page. Her illustrations, digital art, and photography have been shown and sold in New York galleries and on design websites. She has been photographed and taped while doing NYC studio fashion illustration demo sessions with live models. She has been assigned to designer fashion shows to create fashion sketches and do trend reporting. Her illustration and design work has been published in Women's Wear Daily (WWD), InStyle, Mademoiselle, among other industry and fashion publications. Today, she and Dahl Design, Inc. remain bi-coastal, and have clients in the fashion, illustration, and graphic design industries. Sole Otero started working as an illustrator in 2005, when she was studying comic design at EAH (Escuela argentina de historieta) and La Productora. She has also studied children's illustration with Claudia Legnazzi, and she did several art courses during high school and university. But she wasn't expecting to work as an illustrator and a comic artist. It all began suddenly when an editor took a look at her folder and called to offer her a job. As soon as Sole received the assignment she felt it was the perfect job. She'd been drawing since she was a little girl, but she did it just because it was fun. She finds that working as an illustrator and using her imagination in daily work is amazing. Mari Bolte is an author of children's books and a lover of art. She lives in southern Minnesota with her husband, daughter, and two wiener dogs. A degree in creative writing has taught her the value of fine writing. Parenthood has made her a purveyor of fine art, with specializations in sidewalk chalk, washable markers, and glitter glue. Jennifer Rzasa is an elementary music teacher and lives with her husband not far from Boston, MA. She loves performing, cooking, crafting, and skateboarding.
- Author(s)Marissa Bolte
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDrawing Fun Fashions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brooke Hagel,Sarah Dahl,Sole Otero,Jennifer Rzasa
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.