CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £11.16Trending at £15.03
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £19.44Trending at £30.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated book charts the history of fashion and the social calendar in Britain through the fashion plates of the most important periodicals. It offers a visually stunning record of fashion illustration in Britain over two centuries.
- Author BiographyAmber Jane Butchart is a fashion historian and author working across cultural heritage, broadcasting and academia. She is an Associate Lecturer at London College of Fashion, a former Research Fellow at the University of the Arts London, and is regularly asked to speak at the Tate, the V&A, and as far afield as Dubai and Moscow. Amber has contributed to numerous productions for the BBC, Sky Arts and Channel 4. Her publications include The Fashion of Film (Mitchell Beazley, 2016) and Nautical Chic (Thames & Hudson, 2015).
- Author(s)Amber Jane Butchart
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication06/10/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.