Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* This will be the first British textbook on the subject. * International approach, reflecting the global market for fashion. * The clothing industry is vast, currently worth GBP35 billion a year in the UK and growing.
- Author BiographyGaynor Lea-Greenwood, MA, BA, is Senior Lecturer in Fashion Marketing and Buying at Manchester Metropolitan University, having worked at a senior level in the fashion industry. She is an active researcher, external examiner for UK Universities and Assistant Editor of the Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management.
- Author(s)Gaynor Lea-Greenwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note20
- Weight384 g
- Width177 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.40Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.