All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing is a firmly established element of fashion and clothing courses. This book discusses contemporary issues faced by fashion marketers, with British and international examples. It embraces an integrated approach to marketing communications with elements covering personal shopping and the use of celebrity endorsements.
- Author Biography<b>Mike Easey, </b> BA (Hons), DipM, MCIM, CertEd, is Director of Collaborative Ventures in Newcastle Business School at the University of Northumbria at Newcastle. He has worked for three multinationals in marketing research, promotion and marketing planning positions. He is an experienced Marketing Consultant and has undertaken an extensive range of consultancy work including marketing for fashion manufacturers and fashion retailers. He is also a university external examiner in fashion marketing, a QAA Specialist Subject Reviewer in Marketing and a member of the editorial board of the <i>Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management</i>. Mike Easey produced Chapters 1, 3, 7 and 10 and co-wrote Chapter 5 with Christine Sorensen.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/11/2008
- Content Note20
- Weight450 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMike Easey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.