Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £13.45Trending at £21.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £8.71
- £7.10Trending at £7.95
About this product
- DescriptionYuniya Kawamura provides a concise and much-needed introduction to the sociology of fashion. She argues that clothing is a tangible material product whereas fashion is a symbolic cultural product. She also debunks the myth of 'the genius designer' explaining that fashion is not about clothes but is a belief.
- Author BiographyYuniya Kawamura is Assistant Professor of Sociology, Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Yuniya Kawamura
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 40
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight237 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.