All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiseased dress: germ warfare -- Toxic Techniques: mercurial hats -- Poisonous pigments: arsenical greens -- Dangerous dyes: a pretty, deadly rainbow -- Entangled and strangled: caught in the machine -- Inflammatory fabrics: flaming tutus and combustible crinolines -- Explosive fakes: plastic combs and artificial silk.
- Author BiographyAlison Matthews David is Associate Professor in the School of Fashion, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Alison Matthews-David
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note129 colour illus
- Weight938 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.