All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn this innovative new book, Alison Bancroft re-examines significant moments in twentieth century fashion history through the focal lens of psychoanalytic theory. Her discussion centres on studies of fashion photography, haute couture, queer dressing, and fashion/art in an attempt to shed new light on these key issues.
- Author BiographyAlison Bancroft is a writer and cultural critic. She specialises in interdisciplinary approaches to modern and contemporary art and visual culture, and is committed to working across all media and contexts. Her research interests include visual culture and theory, psychoanalytic thought, and sexualities. She was awarded her PhD by the University of London in 2010. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Alison Bancroft
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleInternational Library of Cultural Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 integrated bw illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.