All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionTextiles and fashion share a close and complicated relationship. They have, however, traditionally been considered separately. This is surprising given that fashion is dependent, and to some extent, shaped by the type of raw materials that are available. This text provides an overview of this symbolic relationship.
- Author BiographyColin Gale is Head of the School of Fashion and Textiles and Course Director of the MA Textile, Fashion and Surface Design course, University of Central England, Birmingham. Jasbir Kaur is Lecturer in Textiles, Fashion and Three Dimensional Design, Institute of Art and Design, University of Central England, Birmingham.
- Author(s)Colin Gale,Jasbir Kaur
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight629 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.