All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to design that opens the world of style to budding fashionistas. It gives step-by-step instructions on drawing figures from many points of view and in varying poses. It also explains the tricks of the trade: how to dress your figure; render colour, texture and print; and create accessories, hairstyles and makeup looks.
- Author BiographyRenowned for his friendly, accessible teaching style, Chris Hart is the world's bestselling author of drawing, manga and cartooning books, which have sold over three million copies in English and been translated into more than 20 languages.
- Author(s)Chris Hart
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.51Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.