All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOff the screen and onto the runway!
- Author BiographyAdrienne Munich is Professor of English at Stony Brook University. She is author of Andromeda's Chains: Gender and Interpretation in Victorian Literature and Art and Queen Victoria's Secrets and co-editor of the journal Victorian Literature and Culture.
- Author(s)Adrienne Munich
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Directions in National Cinemas
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note90 b&w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.14
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £11.47Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £8.86
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.