All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the theory and application of electronic textiles and wearable technology. It explains the applications that are clarified by illustrations.
- Author BiographySabine Seymour received a Master of Social and Economic Sciences from the University of Economics in Vienna and Columbia University's MBA program in New York and an MPS in Interactive Telecommunications from NYU'S Tisch School of the Arts. She introduced the course Fashionable Technology and is a long standing faculty member at Parsons The New School For Design in New York and joined the University for Art and Industrial Design in Linz. She has taken part in numerous international congresses and events including Smart Fabrics, Ars Electronica Festival, Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum. She has also been a curator of pertinent exhibitions such as Our Cyborg Future: Me or Machine? Newcastle, UK, in 2007 and ISEA 2004 in Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia. Moondial is the consultancy that resulted from her research, concept works, and her role as an educator. It is specialized on Fashionable Technology with clients ranging from DuPont to Dott07.
- Author(s)Sabine Seymour
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note267 colour illustrations
- Weight796 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.