All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £7.86
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.70
- £7.50Trending at £11.87
- £5.00Trending at £5.58
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1994 book reveals the broader historical and cultural implications of clothes in Australia for the first time.
- Author(s)Margaret Maynard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Australian History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.