Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past three centuries, London has established itself as one of the world's most inventive fashion capitals. Fashioning London looks at the manner in which particular styles of dress became associated with this leading international city.
- Author BiographyChristopher Breward is Professor in Historical and Cultural Studies, London College of Fashion.
- Author(s)Christopher Breward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.