Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- Description'Fashioning Socialism', a history of communist fashion in East Germany, uses clothing as a lens to read society. The author unveils wider tensions between the regime and the population and within the regime itself.
- Author BiographyJudd Stitziel received his Ph.D. from The Johns Hopkins University and has taught at Cornell and Wesleyan Universities. He is currently an independent scholar based in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Judd Stitziel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.