CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationship between metropolitan modernity and fashion culture. This book looks at the significance of certain key sites in fashion's world order and at transformations in the connections between key cities. It explores the relationship between major metropolises and the production, consumption, and mythologizing of fashion.
- Author BiographyDavid Gilbert is Professor of Geography at Royal Holloway University, London. Christopher Breward is Deputy Head of Research at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleCultures of Consumption Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Breward,David Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.