All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom selecting shifting points to load transfer in car control and beyond, Fast Car Physics is the ideal source to consult before buckling up and cinching down the belts on your racing harness.
- Author BiographyChuck Edmondson is a professor of physics at the United States Naval Academy and an avid amateur race car driver. He was the engineer on the submarine filmed in The Hunt for Red October.
- Author(s)Chuck Edmondson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note9 Halftones, black and white; 116 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.