All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the popular Fast Facts guide to nursing education provides a wealth of pragmatic information about preparing nurses to become top-notch clinical instructors. Using real-life experiences, the guide follows the instructor from day one through clinical assignments to complete an entire rotation.
- Author BiographyEden Zabat Kan, DNSc, RN, is Assistant Professor, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, USA and works in the ICU at Civista Medical Center in LaPlata, Maryland, USA. Prior to this position, she was a faculty member at West Chester University's Department of Nursing, where she coordinated clinical and didactic instruction for senior level undergraduate students. Her publications have been in the areas of medical surgical nursing, cardiac surgery, and nursing education. Susan Stabler-Haas, MSN, RN, CS, is Assistant Professor of Nursing, West Chester University, PA, USA where she has been a faculty member since 1996. She has over 20 years of classroom and clinical teaching experience in the areas of medical-surgical, critical care, geriatric, and psychiatric nursing. Her instruction is influenced by her prior roles as staff nurse, rehab nurse, and critical care nurse manager in five Philadelphia-area hospitals. She has educated students in a variety of nursing programs, including diploma, AD, BSN, RN to BSN, and second-degree nursing. Professor Stabler-Haas has also earned a Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist certification from the University of Pennsylvania and has been practicing as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Author(s)Susan Stabler-Haas
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.