Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
- £112.24Trending at £170.94
About this product
- Author(s)Michele R. Davidson
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Author BiographyMichele R. Davidson, PhD, CNM, CFN, RN, is Associate Professor of Nursing and affiliate faculty member, Women's Studies Program, George Mason University. Her 21 years of experience include labour and delivery, postpartum, NICU, reproductive endocrinology and inpatient gynecology at Columbia Hospital for Women. She has delivered over 1,000 babies during her career as a nurse midwife and formulated a postpartum depression support group, which provides ongoing treatment to indigent women. Her doctoral dissertation, Care of High-Risk Women Cared for by Certified Nurse Midwives, brought attention to the potential care that midwives could provide to a high-risk obstetrical population. Dr. Davidson has published over 50 papers, authored more than 17 textbook chapters and published an additional 15 textbooks that she has co-written, including the international bestseller Old's Maternal-Newborn Nursing and Women's Health Care Across the Lifespan (9th ed.), translated into nine languages. She was Past Vice President of the Washington, D.C. chapter of the American College of Nurse Midwives and was an item writer for the ACNM National Certification Examination. She received an honourary award from the March of Dimes for her ongoing care to pregnant women.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.