CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection presents classic and recent essays by geographers, exploring American popular culture. They examine music, food and drink, sports, language, architecture and religion within the context of five themes of cultural geography: region, diffusions, ecology, integration and landscape.
- Author BiographyGeorge O. Carney is Regents Professor of Geography at Oklahoma State University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1995
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight503 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeorge O. Carney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.