All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy-to-follow patterns; 25+ original projects --Cover.
- Author BiographyJosie Fabre fell in love with stitching while in graduate school. As a full-time scientist and mother, she still beads every chance she gets. Her designs are often inspired by photographs she takes. Over ten years she has designed many popular projects for Bead & Button magazine. She lives in Sidell, LA.
- Author(s)Josie Fabre
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight369 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- coakeuk18 May, 2017by
Lovely peyote works of animals which is quite compelling
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.