CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionLearning to operate within a short schedule not only cuts costs and improves revenue and cash flow, but it also sets you aside as a sharper and slicker operation. Using worked examples and tried and tested techniques, this practical guide will ensure projects not only succeed, but are delivered early.
- Author BiographyFergus O'Connell has over twenty years experience in project management. He has worked with companies such as CPT, ICL and Retix, before founding ETP in 1992. ETP is Ireland's largest project management company specializing in knowledge and high-tech industries. Fergus's experience covers projects world wide and he has taught project management on three continents.
- Author(s)Fergus O'Connell
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.