All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.88Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £16.99Trending at £19.03
- £14.70Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionFast-Tracking Your Career provides engineers and IT professionals with a complete set of soft skills they can use to become more effective on the job and gain recognition from management and colleagues. The 11 core skills covered here are accompanied by more than 40 detailed guidelines on how to master those skills.
- Author BiographyDr. WUSHOW BILL CHOU was Deputy Assistant Secretary and the founding CIO of the U.S. Treasury where he oversaw fourteen bureau CIOs and an annual budget of two billion dollars. He was also the founding Vice President of Telecommunications for Network Analysis Corporation; founding Director of Computer Studies at North Carolina State University; founding editor in chief of one journal and one magazine; and consultant to more than thirty organizations (both government and private sector). He is a Professor Emeritus at North Carolina State University and Chair of the Advisory Board of IT Professional magazine. Dr. Chou is a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Wushow Chou
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.