All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe autobiography of the fastest man of all time and a superstar whose talent and charisma have made him one of the most famous people on the planet.
- Author BiographyUsain Bolt is a Jamaican sprinter widely regarded as the fastest person ever. He is the first man to hold both the 100 metres and 200 metres world records since 1977. Along with his team-mates, he also set the world record in the 4x100 metres relay. He is the reigning Olympic champion in these three events, the first man to win 9 Olympic gold medals in sprinting, and a eleven-time World champion. He was the first to achieve a 'triple-triple' by winning 100m, 200m and 4x100m relays titles at 3 consecutive Olympics (2008, 2012 and 2016). His 2009 record breaking margin for 100 m, from 9.69 (his own previous world record) to 9.58, is the highest since records began.
- Author(s)Usain Bolt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(2x8pp colour plates)
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- oeiisha.smart20...27 Jul, 2017by
Great for my son.
I bought this for my 10y/o (not always an enthusiastic reader) as one of his summer reads and he loves it. I wanted to encourage him to read different genres and this seems to have worked.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.66
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.10
- £4.79Trending at £7.41
- £13.80Trending at £20.33
- £10.20Trending at £11.64