Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.52+ £0.15 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne day farmers Big, Bluster and Smarts find mice all over their fields. So they decide to take control of the situation by building mousetraps. Farmers Big and Bluster, in their extravagant way, try to outdo each other by building huge machines. Meanwhile, Farmer Smarts gets himself a fat cat who is the most successful mousetrap of all.
- Author BiographyJames Sage is an American children's author who has lived and travelled in many parts of the world. He now lives in the UK in Lincolnshire. His first children's book won the Priz d'Arles. In 1993 he wrote Where the Great Bear Watches, which won the Mother Goose Award. Russell Ayto had a varied career before turning his attention to children's book illustration. He worked as both a postman and a scientific officer. He has illustrated numerous books for children including Whiff by Ian Whybrow. He now lives and works in Cornwall with his wife and two young children.
- Author(s)James Sage
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date29/10/2007
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width115 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Russell Ayto
- Edition StatementMiniature ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £2.87Trending at £5.49
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £5.69Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.