All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReturning to Belfast, Drew determines not to repeat the mistake of his friend, Hugh, and get involved there again. But he is precipitated into confrontation with the ghosts of his past. The author's novel Burning Your Own , won a Betty Trask Prize and the Rooney Prize for Irish Literature.
- Author BiographyGlenn Patterson was born in Belfast in 1961 and from 1989 to 1991 was Writer in the community for Lisburn and Craigavon. His first novel, Burning Your Own, was awarded the Rooney Prize for Irish Literature and a Betty Trask Prize. He now lives in Manchester.
- Author(s)Glenn Patterson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/11/2006
- Weight211 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £18.92Trending at £19.48
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.77Trending at £5.40
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.