Consider these sponsored items
- £9.73Free postage
- £8.36Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a new series of stash-busting sewing books aimed at beginner to intermediate crafters, this book includes 25 quick and easy projects to make, all from fat quarters or fabric scraps. Each project has easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and beautiful accompanying photographs, as well as a comprehensive tools-and-techniques section.
- Author BiographyDesigner-makers Amanda Russell and Juliet Bawden are the dynamic duo behind R&B Design, a company that creates exciting design projects for the home. Juliet has written more than 80 design and craft books, covering everything from applique and rag rugs to papier mache. Amanda has worked as an interior designer for many years and has collaborated with television presenter Linda Barker on her design programmes and magazines. R&B are HomeStyle magazine's interior makeover team, creating innovative projects for both online and print editions, and run hands-on creative workshops for museums and companies.
- Author(s)Amanda Russell,Juliet Bawden
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2017
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 250 full-colour photographs
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.