All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the nature, causes and consequences of family homicide in modern American society. Using a case study approach, the author explores the social, cultural and psychological forces that lead people to kill members of their own families.
- Author(s)Charles Patrick Ewing
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.