All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn a cemetery on the southern outskirts of Paris lie the bodies of nearly a hundred of what some have called the first casualties of global climate change. This book tells the stories of these victims and the catastrophe that took their lives. It explores the multiple narratives of disaster-the official story of the crisis and its aftermath.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Keller is professor in the Department of Medical History and Bioethics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Colonial Madness: Psychiatry in French North Africa, also published by the University of Chicago Press, and editor of Unconscious Dominions: Psychoanalysis, Colonial Trauma, and Global Sovereignties.
- Author(s)Richard C. Keller
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note27 halftones, 2 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.