All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fresh and fascinating take on what it means to be stuck and how to get unstuck. Part textbook for mental health professionals and part self-help manual, this book guides readers through the various manifestations of this condition by presenting and analyzing the case studies of patients.
- Author BiographyStuart C. Yudofsky, M.D., is Distinguished Service Professor and Chairman and the Drs. Beth K. and Stuart C. Yudofsky Presidential Chair of Neuropsychiatry, of the Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine; Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at The Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas; and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences.
- Author(s)Stuart C. Yudofsky
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note15 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.