All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Taylor's 'Fatalism' and the semantics of physical modality --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyDavid Foster Wallace (1962-2008) wrote the acclaimed novels Infinite Jest and The Broom of the System and the story collections Oblivion, Brief Interviews with Hideous Men, and Girl with Curious Hair. His nonfiction includes the essay collections Consider the Lobster and A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again and the full-length work Everything and More.
- Author(s)David Wallace
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight383 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMaureen Eckert,Steven M. Cahn
- Introduction byJames Ryerson
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.