CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Nielsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTextbooks in Family Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Fathers, Facts and Fiction. 3. Fathering and Fatherhood. 4. How and Why Fathers Matter. 5. The Mother's Impact. 6. Divorced Fathers and Their Daughters. 7. Fathers and Daughters in Racial and Ethnic Minorities. 8. Difficult and Challenging Relationships.
- Author BiographyLinda Nielsen is a Professor of Adolescent and Educational Psychology at Wake Forest University. A member of the faculty for 35 years, she is a nationally recognized expert on father-daughter relationships. Her work has been featured in a PBS documentary, on National Public Radio, and in dozens of magazines and newspapers. In addition to her many scholarly articles, she has written two textbooks, Adolescence: A Contemporary View and How to Motivate Adolescents: A guide for parents and teachers as well as two books on ways to improve father-daughter relationships, Embracing Your Father and Between Fathers and Daughters: Enriching or rebuilding your adult relationship. More information on her work is available at www.wfu.edu/~nielsen .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.