All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a Roman Catholic priest who harbours an almightly secret: he doesn't believe in God. This doesn't stop him from being hugely successful, if a little unconventional, driving a taxi to raise money. Everything is going well until Sarah hops into his cab and his life.
- Author BiographyPaul Burke was born in Kilburn, North London in 1962. He has had a varied career in advertising and at the same time he pursued a parallel career as a DJ on radio and in club. He has also written for The Guardian, Tatler and The Sunday Times. Father Frank is his first novel.
- Author(s)Paul Burke
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/01/2002
- Weight347 g
- Width153 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.