All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a theoretical and practical guide for fatigue design of marine structures including sailing ships and offshore oil structures.
- Author BiographyInge Lotsberg is a Specialist Engineer and Senior Vice President at DNV GL (merger of Det Norske Veritas and Germanischer Lloyd) in Norway. He has more than forty years' practical experience with design and verification of steel structures, linear and non-linear finite element analysis, rule development, fatigue and fracture mechanics analyses, reliability analysis, and laboratory testing. The author or coauthor of 120 refereed papers, he has also served as a member and chairman in committees for the development of fatigue design standards within NORSOK and ISO.
- Author(s)Inge Lotsberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note308 b/w illus. 56 tables 47 exercises
- Weight1320 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.