Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, up-to-date text supplements the book Fatigue of Materials and Structures, which had been previously published by ISTE and John Wiley in 2011.
- Author BiographyClaude Bathias is Emeritus Professor at the University of Paris 10-La Defense in France. He started his career as a research engineer in the aerospace and military industry where he remained for 20 years before becoming director of the CNRS laboratory ERA 914 at the University of Compiegne in France. He has launched two international conferences about fatigue: International Conference on the Fatigue of Composite Materials (ICFC) and Very High Cycle Fatigue (VHCF).
- Author(s)Claude Bathias
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight362 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.