All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts on a wide variety of conditions discuss the neural mechanisms associated with fatigue.
- Author BiographyJohn DeLuca is Director of Neuroscience Research at the Kessler Medical Rehabilitation Research and Education Corporation, Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and Professor of Neurosciences at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIssues in Clinical and Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note4 illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn DeLuca
- Foreword bySimon Wessely
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.45
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.