CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated textbook is for people working on fatigue problems of engineering structures and materials associated with design, predictions, load spectra and experimental verifications.
- Author BiographyThe Author has been working for 20 years in the Structures and Materials Laboratory of the National Aerospace Laboratory NLR, Amsterdam, and for another 20 years in the Structures and Materials Laboratory of the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering of the Delft University of Technology. His experience covers a large variety of fatigue projects varying from fundamental investigations to practical problems such as fatigue of joints, service-simulation testing of full-scale structures and accidents investigations. This is reflected in the present book. The Author is well-known for a large number of publications, among others the 'Four lectures on fatigue crack growth' in Engineering Fracture Mechanics. The present book covers lectures of a much wider and integrated scope.
- Author(s)J. Schijve
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight979 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.