Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byD.P. Moran
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents1. Physical Chemistry of Fats.- 2. Fats in Cream and Ice Cream.- 3. Butter and Allied Products.- 4. Anhydrous Milkfat Products and Applications in Recombination.- 5. Fats in Spreadable Products.- 6. Fats in Bakery and Kitchen Products.- 7. Milkfat in Sugar and Chocolate Confectionery.- 8. Fat Products Using Fractionation and Hydrogenation.- 9. Fat Products Using Chemical and Enzymatic Interesterification.- 10. Flavours Derived from Fats.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.