All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the common type of liver disease - fatty liver - and offers a comprehensive plan to reverse the condition and restore health. Providing an overview of the disease, its causes, and tools for diagnosing and determining the level of severity, this reference features a step-by-step path for healing.
- Author BiographySandra Cabot is the medical and executive director of the Australian National Health Advisory Service. She graduated with honors in medicine and surgery from the University of Adelaide in South Australia in 1975. As part of her extracurricular medical training, she studied herbal medicine and nutritional medicine. Dr. Cabot began her medical career in 1980 as an obstetrician-gynecologist and practiced in Sydney Australia. During the mid 1980s she spent considerable time working as a volunteer doctor at the Leyman hospital, which was the largest missionary hospital in India. Her first book, titled Women's Health, was an authoritative holistic health guide. Subsequently she wrote several more groundbreaking books including The Liver Cleansing Diet, which has sold well over two million copies worldwide. She has written twenty-two other health titles.
- Author(s)Sandra Cabot
- PublisherSCB International
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGlendale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSCB International
- Content Note6 b/w photos, 4 b/w illus & 2 charts
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.