All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world struggles to recover from the financial crisis, it's tempting to blame what happened on just a few greedy bankers who took irrational risks and left the rest of us to foot the bill. This book argues that serious flaws in the economy are also to blame, and warns that a potentially more devastating crisis awaits us if they aren't fixed.
- Author BiographyRaghuram G. Rajan is the Eric J. Gleacher Distinguished Service Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and former chief economist at the International Monetary Fund. He is the coauthor of Saving Capitalism from the Capitalists: Unleashing the Power of Financial Markets to Create Wealth and Spread Opportunity (Princeton).
- PrizesWinner of Association of American Publishers/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Economics 2010. Runner-up for Estoril Global Issues Distinguished Book Prize 2011 and Paul A. Samuelson Award 2010. Short-listed for Financial Times/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award 2010.
- Author(s)Raghuram G. Rajan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.81
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.